Scope & Key Features
- Since 1994, the TIME International Symposium brings together researchers from different disciplines of Computer Science working on temporal aspects of computational systems.
- We are glad to announce that TIME will be back to an in-person conference! We look forward to welcoming the TIME community to Athens after 3 years of online events.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register early and physically attend TIME 2023 to present their work. Participants who are not giving a presentation may attend TIME 2023 remotely; of course, we strongly encourage physical participation!
- In addition to theoretical work, we invite submissions focusing on the development, deployment and evaluation of systems for temporal reasoning. Such systems papers will be evaluated primarily on the quality of the empirical evaluation and reusability.
- The authors of the top-ranked papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution to a special issue in Information and Computation.